Maui Platinum offers the discerning traveler ultimate comfort and safety. Sink into the luxurious leather seats, prepare a gourmet meal in the apartment styled kitchen (with stainless steel appliances of course!) Or spend time watching the sunset whilst enjoying an al fresco meal under the awning – set up with the touch of a button. Including reversing sensors with 2 cameras, security door and external electric steps, experience Maui Platinum today.
Type: Mercedes 5 Berth Motorhome
Engine: Powerful 2.2L Turbo Diesel
Consumption* 13L / 100km
This may vary subject to road conditions and how the vehicle is driven ie speed
and amount of city vs country driving.
Comfort: Suitable for 5 Adults
- 2 forward facing with seat belts
- 2 forward facing & 1 rear facing with seat belts
- 2 x Baby Seats (3 years & under) or
- 3 Booster Seats (min 4 years old)
- Baby/Booster Seats can be fitted on the rear seats in the dinette area behind driver. 2 forward facing 1 rear facing
(baby seats must be forward facing)
Sleeping: Sleeps 5 (in 2 Double Beds & 1 King Single)
- Double Bed in roof canopy 2.10m x 1.50m
- Double Bed at rear of cabin 2.10m x 1.55m
- King Single in Middle cabin 1.85m x 1.20m
Storage: Ample cupboard space, Lots of small compartments within including hanging cupboard. Large storage under rear seats. Recommend soft luggage. External Underfloor Baggage Door.
- Fridge/Freezer: 140L litre capacity - operates on 12V battery/240V mains power
- Gas Cooker: 4 Burner Gas Stove and Grill
- Gas Bottle: 1 x 9kg bottle located in the exterior compartment on the driver’s side of the vehicle. Please ensure it is in ‘OFF’ position when driving.
- Microwave: Operates only when connected to 240V mains power at a campground
& Shower : Yes
Toilet Located in cubicle with shower. Flushed toilet waste goes into cassette waste tank that is accessible from exterior compartment. Cassette waste tank must be empty and rinsed out prior to drop-off.
- Power Steering: Yes
- Fuel Tank: 75L
- Air-conditioning & heating: Drivers Cabin (Yes) Main Cabin (240V) Fan Heater
- Batteries: Yes 2 (one 12V battery for the domestic system and a separate 12V battery for the engine)
- Fresh Water Tank: Yes 82L tank - filler hose supplied.
- Grey Water Tank: Yes 82L tank - waste water from shower & kitchen sink Dispose at camping grounds & dump sites.
- Power points: Yes 240V Lighting: Yes 12V & 240V Sink: Yes
- Water: Hot & Cold Pressurised Water
- Shower & Toilet: Yes
- Microwave Oven: Yes (operates when connected 240V)
- Cooking Utensils and Cutlery: Yes includes china plates, bowls & cups; wine & drinking glasses, knives,
forks, spoons, bottle & can opener, mixing bowls, saucepans, frying pan, cooking utensils, chopping board, gas kettle, electric jug, toaster.
- Linen: Yes – Sheets, Towels, Pillows/Cases, Doonas (Duvets)
- Window Coverings: Yes, Blinds on all Windows Flyscreens: Fitted to all opening windows in the living area and also the living area door.
- AM/FM Radio & CD Player: Yes
- TV & DVD/MP3 Player: Yes
- Airbags: Yes
- Electric External Steps: Yes
- Electric External Awning: Yes
- Reversing Screen: Yes with 2 Cameras
- Length: 7.22m
- Width: 2.34m (including awning)
- Height: 3.20m
- Internal Height: 2.15m